Baked Pumpkin Spice Rice Pudding with Pecans and Maple Syrup
Arroz Con Leche Rice Pudding
If you love pumpkin spice, than you will love this Baked Pumpkin Spice Rice Pudding with chopped pecans and real maple syrup. It’s hard not to fall in love with this great seasonal dessert. Click on the link to see how easy it is to make this wonderful recipe.
Download the recipe and join our loyalty program for more!
Rice Pudding Single Serve
Traditional Recipe Topped with CinnamonBuy Now
- 45 minutes
- 1 (8oz) container of Señor Rico® rice pudding
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- whipped topping
- dash of cinnamon
- maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Spoon one 8oz container of Señor Rico® rice pudding into a bowl. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and pecans and combine until evenly mixed together.
- Spoon mixture into small jars or ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 -30 min. Top with more nuts and whipped cream. Sprinkle cinnamon on whipped cream. Serve with maple syrup.
Find Señor Rico Rice Products Near You