Banana Tapioca Icebox Cake
Rice Pudding with Tapioca
Señor Rico® Tapioca Pudding Banana pudding has never looked so good. This impressive icebox cake is made with layers of tapioca pudding, whipped topping, banana slices and vanilla wafers and then frozen until firm to create a delectable and stunning presentation.
Download the recipe and join our loyalty program for more!
Rice Pudding with TapiocaBuy Now
- 1 hour+
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 cup milk
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 32 oz (four 8 oz containers) Señor Rico® Tapioca Pudding
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Use an 8 or 9-inch springform pan for this recipe.
- Quickly dip each wafer cookie in the cold milk and layer on the bottom of the springform pan.
- Cover with a thin layer of Señor Rico® Tapioca Pudding.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas on top of the pudding layer.
- Cover with a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers, starting with the cookies, until you reach the top of the pan. Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours until firm and able to carefully release springform without cake collapsing. Top with crushed wafers if desired and serve.
Find Señor Rico Rice Products Near You