Red Currant Compote Rice Pudding Parfait
Arroz Con Leche Rice Pudding
This Red Currant Compote Rice Pudding Parfait is a wonderfully bright, light and quite sweet. Full of texture and flavor, this beautiful parfait will not disappoint. Just use Señor Rico® Rice Pudding to make this dessert simple and delicious!
Download the recipe and join our loyalty program for more!
Rice Pudding Single Serve
Traditional Recipe Topped with CinnamonBuy Now
- 30 minutes
- 1 pound red currants roughly one heaping pint
- 1/2 pound sugar roughly 1 cup, adjust to taste
- 1 (8 oz) Señor Rico® Rice Pudding
- Prepare the red currants by removing their stems and seeds.
- Place the fruit in a saucepan with a tiny bit of water (or lemon juice if you prefer). Bring to a simmer.
- Add sugar to the pot and stir to dissolve. Feel free to add between 1/2 cup and 2 full cups of sugar based on your own tastes.
- Simmer the jam for about 5 minutes until it begins to set.
- Layer rice pudding and red currant compote in a serving dish. Enjoy!
Find Señor Rico Rice Products Near You