Rice Pudding Dessert Tacos
Arroz Con Leche Rice Pudding
These crunchy cinnamon sugar taco shells are a great new way to eat your Señor Rico® Rice Pudding. Just top with your favorite fruit, whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Download the recipe and join our loyalty program for more!
Arroz Con Leche
Rice Pudding with CinnamonBuy Now
- 30 minutes
- 2 (8 oz) Señor Rico® Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- small flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds
- Combine sugar and cinnamon on a plate
- Brush butter on a tortilla and place in cinnamon sugar mix. Brush the other side with butter and flip, coating both sides with sugar mix.
- On a baking sheet create an arch out of foil to lay tortillas on
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let tortillas cool
- Scoop rice pudding into cinnamon sugar taco shell. Top with strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
Find Señor Rico Rice Products Near You